Our Blessings

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 25, 2008

Preparing for Baby Sage

We're kind of down to the last few weeks of preparing for Sage and we've been busy! We've been busy interviewing pediatricians and planning maternity leave. We've hired a doula and are about half way through childbirth classes to prepare for our hospital experience. We're almost done arranging the nursery (I'll post pics soon!) so I've been washing clothes and finishing up last minute organizational stuff. I think I need to borrow someone's baby for a day to give everything a test run and see what still needs to be done. We're currently making our list for our final trip to Baby's R Us to pick up the rest of the items we need. I feel confident that we have plenty of baby socks! I had to post this picture of this basket full of socks I'm washing today. They're all so cute! I think she already has over 75 pair. Her feet won't get cold! Now I've got to figure out how to fold these tiny things. I can't believe we're already to this point in preparing for Baby Sage. Before I know it, I'll be putting socks on her feet rather than playing with them when she pushes them out of the side of my tummy. I love playing with her and really would love to just keep her with me, but imagining her in her little socks helps! What pair to put on her first...

No comments: