Our Blessings

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 2, 2008

36 Week Belly Picture

Just when I think it can't stretch any more, it does! Baby Sage has gotten so big there is barely room for her to wiggle around anymore! She pushes her feet and hands (and sometime head!) out as much as she can and I get a crazy hard lump protruding from my tummy. Bless her heart, I know she's getting crowded. She has the hiccups several times a day and I think they frustrate her! About three minutes into a hiccup spell, she starts punching and wiggling. It's kind of funny! They usually go away after about 5 minutes are so though.
I'm doing great, just needing to rest a little more often. Sleeping is a little more of a challenge, but it works out because I'm usually exhausted by the time I crash! Sharing space with a big baby girl can be awkward and sometimes a little uncomfortable, but is totally worth it. As much as I want to keep her, I know we're both getting a little crowded and will equally be happy to meet face to face in just a few weeks!

No comments: