Our Blessings

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 25, 2008

Sage in the Pink Bubble

Dustin and I spent the first part of this week in the Pink Bubble of Mary Kay Seminar! The scheduling worked out perfectly because we're right at 5 weeks from due date and could sneak in one last getaway. I did discover that it's about time to start slowing down and resting some. We did great, but I discovered I'm not as great with taking the stairs and walking long distances as I use to be! I'll catch back up when I'm chasing a little one around next year!
Seminar is a do-not-miss annual event for Mary Kay Beauty Consultants. We had a great time and had a blast watching Sage react to all the excitement! She loved the live music performances and when all the ladies clapped and cheered. We're pictured here on the Red Carpet on Awards Night. I received Unit Queen of Sales this year and was SO excited! Dustin had a great time himself! He went to MK Spouse Classes and attended a Spouse Event while I was in classes one day. It's a big deal when spouses are supportive of your MK business and are willing to attend Seminar with their wives. All the ladies just ate him up! He was awarded our MK Husband of the Year (for the 2nd year in a row!) and we were treated to dinner at the Spaghetti Warehouse. It's been a great Mary Kay year and we look forward to bringing Baby Sage along with us next year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Amanda and Way to go Dustin! Maybe next year will be a 3-peat! - Amanda Gallagher