I ordered a couple of diapers online to check out my options and get my hands on them before making a decision on what type and brand to get. They're SO cute and so much fun! The brand we decided on was by bumGenius, so we're down to picking what style we want. The little green one on the left is for newborns up to 10 lbs. I figure she'll probably be smaller, so it's a good idea to invest in a few tiny ones. The one on the right is what's called a One-Size diaper. It has the ability to expand and fit babies from 8-35 lbs. (I was skeptical at first, so that's why I wanted to see them before I ordered any.) They're definitely too big for a newborn, but will be great for when she gets a little bigger! We've decided on the bumGenius Organics. We'll get the newborn size for when she first gets here and then move her into the One-Size once she gets big enough. You're welcome to check out the company I order from www.jilliansdrawers.com and the manufacturer's website at www.bumgenius.com Lots to plan and prepare for when there's a baby on the way!!!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Diapers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment