
We're 32 weeks along and Baby Sage is growing! She stretches and takes up every bit of space there is across my tummy! When she pushes hard enough, you can clearly see and feel the bottom of her foot, toes and all. Dustin loves to "tickle" the bottom of her feet and she kicks back at him and punches. She gets the hiccups several times a day and sometimes keeps me awake at night with them. She's very sweet and sleeps at night until Dustin or I talk in the morning. Then she jumps up and starts wiggling. It's SO funny! We spend time with her each evening playing with her and talking to her. She really likes warm water and to swim. Her favorite thing to do is kick and wiggle while Dustin reads to her while I'm in the bathtub. (I think the water amplifies the sound of his voice.) I'm not too sure I'll be able to get out of the bathtub much longer though! She's growing and therefore, so am I!
No comments:
Post a Comment