Our Blessings

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 28, 2008

32 Week Appointment

I haven't been able to update lately because our computer crashed last week. Not fun! We'll hopefully have a new one next week. I'm borrowing my Dad's laptop at the moment.
I went to the doctor Monday for our 32 week check-up. My doctor said Sage is right on target for growth! She should weigh about 2 1/2 to 3 lbs and stretch out at 18 inches or so. We've gained 7 lbs all together with 8 weeks left to go! She ran away from the doppler again and punched the nurse. It took us a good 5 minutes to chase her down and get her heartbeat. Once we found it, it sounded nice and clear. She's just a stinker! We start our visits at every 2 weeks now until she comes!
Today she's head down and feet up for the first time in a while. It's been SO nice! She's been stuck transverse for a few weeks and that makes it difficult to do simple things like shave legs or reach my feet. As soon as I realized she was up and down, I jumped in the shower and have enjoyed myself today! She doesn't kick as much in this position (or I don't notice it as much) but she has had the hiccups twice today and punched quite a few times!
I keep asking my doctor if he can give me a pill to stay this way. It's really OK with my just to keep her right here with me all the time. I'm perfectly OK with that! (Heartburn and all!) My doctor just laughs, but Dustin says "No Way!" He says it's his turn to hold her. I think he's getting more and more anxious to meet his little girl!

No comments: