Our Blessings

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 17, 2008

34 Week Belly Picture

Here's Baby Sage at 34 weeks with me attached! I say it that way because that's how it feels! She's right out front and having a ball. We've grown and I'm constantly reminded of how big she's getting by the little feet that push out of my tummy every day. She's working on what's left of my belly button. I'm thinking it will pop to an outtie any day now! I'm in a pair of Dustin's shorts because that's about all that will fit me. I've outgrown most of my maternity pants and have started raiding his closet.
Sage gets the hiccups several times a day and it's so funny to see my tummy "hiccup" right along with her. My sister Jenny (Aunt Jen-Jen) got to play with her as she hiccuped last night. Just over 14 years ago I did the same thing when Jenny was the one hiccuping! It's so neat to share this with her. I've been swamped with work and this baby girl has been so patient as I've stressed and rushed to send kids off on the last big mission trip of the year. Whew! Now it's all about the Sage! We've been busy interviewing pediatricians and arranging furniture in preparation for her arrival on top of doctor appointments and childbirth classes. I can't believe her arrival is only 6 weeks away. I'm going to do the best I can to relish every moment we have left together!

No comments: