
I finally got to meet Rylan, my new nephew, this weekend! He's such a big boy! He has long arms and legs and long feet. It's amazing to see how big he is all stretched out and handsome. He was so sweet. It was nice to meet him in person and snuggle him for a little bit. He has a beautiful head full of long black hair. I teased Elizabeth, my sister-in-law, that if Sage is born bald, I'm going to come over to her house and put bows in his hair! (I have headbands for Sage just in case! She can come bald if she wants to!) I'm very excited that Adam, Liz and Rylan are moving to Woodville this weekend and we'll be able to spend time with them. It's going to be neat for Sage and Rylan to grow up with a cousin so close to their age.

No comments:
Post a Comment