Baby Sage is getting SO big and is making herself very at home! We're at 28 weeks, or 7 months, now and officially in the 3rd trimester. This "little" girl should weigh almost 2 1/2 pounds and measure about 16 inches in length according to a regular growth chart. It's getting crowded in here!She is wiggling and kicking ALL the time and just never seems to get tired. She has discovered my lower ribs and got her feet stuck under the right side last Sunday. She loves to kick during church and I know I was making faces at the choir because sometimes those little feet can hurt! The favorite nurse at my OB's office said an active baby is a healthy baby, so I think she's a definitely athlete!
I will admit I'm getting a little uncomfortable at times, but love to feel her every move. It's usually extremely evident right where she is and family members can easily pick out little body parts just from looking at my stomach. I talk to her all day and squeeze or rub her different parts and tell her how I'm going to dress them. "Socks go here! Diaper goes here! Hat goes here!" It's fun to think about dressing her up, but a part of me really likes her right where she is! (Remind me I said that a few pounds from now...)
We've woken up the last 3 morning with the hiccups. They're my favorite thing to wake up to! Mama always said hiccups meant you were growing. That's definite for this little girl!
One of the coolest things is watching her with Dustin. She definitely hears him now. He will talk to her when he gets home for the evening and she kicks and rolls in response. It's a different movement than her little kicks and wiggles during the day when it's just the two of us, so I know she's hearing her Daddy! I can't wait for them to meet! Just 12 more weeks and they'll be face to face!



No comments:
Post a Comment