Well, Baby is getting SO big! She's sitting transverse across my abdomen today stretching out into both of my sides at the same time. I can feel from the tips of her toes to the top of her head! She's a little over the length of my forearm and happily kicks or punches anything that invades her space. She really dislikes waistbands and seatbelts. (She got after Aunt Prissy's hand yesterday!) Her kicks have become less intense than in the last few months, but I think that's because she lacks the room to really pull back and kick me hard. Bless her heart, I think it's getting crowded in there! She loves to roll and wiggle and several times I catch a shoulder or a knee. Sometimes she gets herself wedged in there diagonally with her head near my hip and her feet under the opposite side's ribs. Sometimes she'll spend a day or two in that position and it gets pretty sore, not to mention it looks funny! My tummy's gets all mis-shapen and it isn't flattering. When she's transverse I feel wide, but light. When she's up and down, she seems heavier, but I get to sport a nice rounded baby belly. It's truly amazing how active she is!
Last night I was putting batteries an electronic car toy we received as a gift from a friend at church. It has a mirror on it with a caterpillar that lights up and plays music and says colors in English, French, and Spanish. It's really neat! It has a remote so I can control it from the front seat. Well, I was trying to figure it out and the music started playing. Sage LOVED it! She started kicking and wiggling and my entire belly was visibly bouncing! I think she's going to be a little musician, or at least appreciate music. We're definitely getting anxious to meet her, but there are also so many things we want to share with her. Until then, we'll indulge her music interest and continue to play with her every day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment