Our Blessings

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sugar & Spice...

We're planning a much girlier nursery than I had anticipated! I LOVE this nursery set and we registered for it at Baby's R Us. This picture doesn't really do it justice, but it's really very sweet. I was looking for something simple and classic. I think our darker floor color and the cherry colored furniture will go nicely with these pastels and make them pop! We will most likely paint the walls the sage green or a pale lilac. That's the two colors we're basing most of our choices on.

We're discovering that little boys get blues, green, brown, and reds. but most of the girl stuff is pink pink pink! Dustin's insistant that she have lots of purples and greens. I've already counseled him to give up on the blue. He's so funny! Let us know what you think about our nursery planning and if you have any suggestions or recommendations!

1 comment:

Jessica Stevenson said...

I think the lilac or sage would both be pretty. I know the cherry colored furniture will really make the sage look nice.