Our Blessings

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Baby Britches


Celebrating today 1 whole week without being sick! I'm SO excited! We're in week 16, 10 of which I spent with morning sickness! I'm hoping to be in the clear now and start putting some weight back on!
Well, there goes my figure though! The baby bump is starting to take over! All the sudden, the baby has decided to go forward. I'm grateful though, because it has been getting pretty crowded in here! I even had someone ask me if I was expecting, so I think it's getting obvious to those other than me. I've lost quite a bit of weight elsewhere, so it has been SO challenging finding pants to fit with room for the baby. I finally found a few size smalls and 4's at Target and a Consignment Store in Livingston. I can finally be comfy without walking around with my pants undone!

It's not my favorite thing to shop for stretch clothes to fit my rapidly expanding body, so today, I indulged myself and found the cutest little pair of overalls! They work for a girl or boy, so it was a "safe" purchase to me! It scared me to think something this size will be here by the end of the year though! Dustin's holding up the overalls and it SO excited! This is our first purchase for baby, and it was fun!
The baby's moving quite a bit, especially during handbell practice last night! I got another good kick yesterday evening and it was so great to know he/she is having a good time in there! I can't wait to see him/her in their little baby britches!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you are looking a bit p.g. Amanda. So thankful you are feeling much better. Love the little coveralls. Perfect for country livin'. Love the blog-makes me feel close to you and Dustin. Love, MOM/B