We have a strong little kicker! The baby has kicked every day for the last 3 weeks! Sometimes it feels like it's all day! Every evening there's a soccer match in the womb from 9-11pm. I've thoroughly enjoyed all the little kicks and have been so anxious to share them with Dustin. Finally, tonight he got to feel the baby kick his hand for the first time! The baby has kicked it a few times before, but it wasn't until tonight that he was able to identify it!
Tonight at Good Friday service, I was holding one of our choir director's 3-week-old twin boys during church. I had him nestled on my tummy, and apparently that made our little one jealous because our baby started to kick the baby I was holding! Then towards the end, there was a special song, Hear the Nails that had a part where someone hit a hammer on a nail to replicate what it sounded like at the Cross. The first hit made both the twin babies jump and my little one jumped as well! My whole tummy jumped and it took me by surprise. It was so hard to keep from laughing out loud during the solemn song! I had a big silly grin on my face though!
I'm super excited about Easter this Sunday and the big Easter Egg Hunt at the church. It's amazing to think that next year, I'll have a little one to add to all my church kiddos. The baby's kicking the bottom of the lap top, so I'm going to give him/her a little attention before hoping we can calm down enough for mom to go to sleep...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment