Our Blessings

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Fun with Cousin Rylan


We had an absolute blast when my brother's family came to visit this summer. Adam, Elizabeth and Rylan stayed with my parents for 6 weeks this summer while Adam was on a break from DO school.
Its so cool to have a playmate for Sage built right into the family!

They were always crawling off together and into mischief.
They had an absolute blast together and I know they will enjoy each other's company for many years to come!

1 comment:

Becky - Sage's Memaw said...

Our Sage is growing and learning so many things! I know she and Rhylan has so much fun together. It was soooooooo good to see these new pics on your blog. Thank you! I love looking at all of Sage's pics and seeing all she is doing.