Our Blessings

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 29, 2008

On the Go


Baby Sage and I ventured out into town today to make some Mary Kay deliveries. It's our first outing since she was born. It felt so good to finally feel strong enough to get out and get back into business. We met Grammy (my mom) for lunch at Jarrott's Pharmacy where Sage met Ms. Katherine (Branch), and the Jarrotts, Ms. Dixie and Mr. George, for the first time. (As well as several other people that passed by the counter!) Then we took her Daddy lunch at work and met Mr. Charlie too. She slept most of the time, but was still tuckered out after running the roads with Mommy today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amanda, Sage is just beautiful. She looks like a lovely sleeping beauty. I love that you dress her up for "going to town." It is so evident that you are loving have this baby girl so much, Dustin, too. I can hardly wait to hold her again. She is so alert.
Love,
Becky