Sage is 4 weeks old! She's now no longer considered a "Newborn" and is now a "Baby". She's changing so much everyday. She's holding her head up with very little bobbing and is really eating and sleeping well. Dustin and I are able to identify what's she's trying to communicate much more efficiently now and each sound is distinct and has a meaning. She's outgrown a few of her newborn size clothes and is moving into the size smalls and 0 months that were way too big at birth. We're slowly learning her little routine with night-time and mornings being the most predictable. Late afternoons and evenings keep us guessing, but that's what's fun! She's almost a month old already. Every one of the past 28 days has been incredible and I've been so blessed to spend them with Baby Sage!
Monday, September 29, 2008
4 Weeks Old
Sage is 4 weeks old! She's now no longer considered a "Newborn" and is now a "Baby". She's changing so much everyday. She's holding her head up with very little bobbing and is really eating and sleeping well. Dustin and I are able to identify what's she's trying to communicate much more efficiently now and each sound is distinct and has a meaning. She's outgrown a few of her newborn size clothes and is moving into the size smalls and 0 months that were way too big at birth. We're slowly learning her little routine with night-time and mornings being the most predictable. Late afternoons and evenings keep us guessing, but that's what's fun! She's almost a month old already. Every one of the past 28 days has been incredible and I've been so blessed to spend them with Baby Sage!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Sage looks so darling in her pretty little dress. I am just looking over your blog. I am so happy you do blog, Amanda.
Love,
Becky
Post a Comment