
One of the things I immediately thought of when I was told our baby would most likely be born in August was that it is still a green time of year. I've always loved summer and love to spend time in my yard or just sitting on the porch. I have several plants I like to care for and enjoy their blooms. My favorites are the three Gardenia bushes that line our back porch. They bloom in May and fill the house with the smell of the blossoms and it's wonderful! They're dormant in June and July and then lightly bloom again in August. During the May bloom this year I realized that the next time the buds unfolded, it was time for Baby Sage to prepare to enter the world. This morning, I walked out onto my back porch (between the rain bands of Tropical Storm Edouard) and saw the very first August bloom. It's time for Baby Sage!
No comments:
Post a Comment