Our Blessings

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 7, 2008

37 Week Doctor's Appointment

Dustin and I made the increasingly familiar trip to Nacogdoches on Tuesday for another doctor's appointment and our second-to-last childbirth class. This was our 37 week appointment. Only 3 more to go! Everything went great. I lost 3 lbs since the last appointment, but apparently it's normal in the final month to lose a little weight. The doctor said everything looked just fine. I asked him about her position, etc. and he said she was a Smart baby and is ready for delivery. It's all up to Mama now! He also told me not to expect to have a big baby. I don't think we'll have an 8 pounder. (Which is perfectly OK with me!) She'll be a little baby girl, but I'll fatten her up once she gets here! Of course, she seems huge to me, but I'm sharing the space with her. Bless her heart, she's about out of room. She wiggles her feet and hands, but other than that, I think she's set in place until she makes her entrance! I think Dustin and I are both ready to lay out the red carpet and welcome Baby Sage!

No comments: