Our Blessings

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Spoiled Rotten Already!

OK, I know grandparents spoil their grandkids, but Baby Sage isn't even here yet and all four grandparents are spoiling her rotten! They've made sure she has everything she could possibly need and done some crazy stuff to help us prepare for her. MeeMaw (Dustin's mom, Becky) came down last weekend and help tackle some seriously disorganized closets and helped with all kinds of things like ironing baby dresses and organizing diapers from the diaper shower our church gave us. PawPaw (My Dad) decided he didn't want his little princess to get wet coming in and out of the house to the car and had a carport added on to the side of our house. Some beautiful, kid-friendly steps were added too. (Which at 10 months pregnant, I am also very grateful for!) These grandparents! Baby Sage is spoiled rotten, but she's also already VERY loved. Dustin and I are so incredibly blessed to have parents that love us and are excited about the arrival of their first granddaughter.

No comments: