Our Blessings

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

40 Weeks

Yep, we made it to a 40 week belly picture! It's hard to believe that we're full-term and it's almost time to have Baby Sage meet the outside world. I'm still doing so great and feel wonderful! There are some discomforts as this little girl has really outgrown her space, but nothing "miserable" about it. I will say she's gotten very bony and I feel like she's constantly sticking her knees, elbows and feet out everywhere. Sometimes I think she's gotten confused and think she's suppose to come out feet first through my rib cage. She'll figure it out though.
As her "due date" passes, we won't call her "late." She doesn't have an appointment calendar with her in there, so she has no clue what day it is! Dustin and I both feel very strongly about letting her come on her own. We don't want to rush her and will let her come on God's time. I've enjoyed her so much these last few months that I really am OK keeping her as long as possible. Our doctor doesn't want us to go much further than 41 weeks though, so there won't be a 42 week belly picture! It's hard to believe that we will have our baby girl in less than two weeks. We're praying she's able to come all on her own and we can't wait to meet her face to face!

No comments: