Our Blessings

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 15, 2008

38 Weeks

OK, I feel HUGE! I think every night, well I can't get any bigger than this and then every morning I look down and I swear, it grows! This baby girl is getting bigger by the moment. She's not near as active as she was before because I guess there just isn't anything much to do with your knees in your chest! She wiggles her toes and gets the hiccups and we just waddle around together! We went to the doctor this Tuesday and he said everything looks great! She's all set, growing big and out of space. He said we're all set for now, but to go ahead and get our bags packed and be preparing for her arrival. Very exciting! Of course, every time I wince (due to a foot in the liver!) or have a little contraction, Dustin's ready to whisk me in the car. I think he's ready to meet his little girl. Who knows when she'll decide to make her appearance, but I'm happy to enjoy every minute we have left together. After all, I never know when I'll have to say goodbye to a wonderful pregnancy and hello to the start of what I know will be a wonderful motherhood!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're almost there and you look fantastic. I can't believe you only have one week left!!! We can't wait to meet the first girl in the family. Keep us posted and know that we will be praying for you! Love, Sharon