Just this week I received a WONDERFUL gift in the mail from my Aunt Jenny and Uncle David. It's called a Boppy Total Body Pillow. I slept with it last night and it's the first time I've slept all through the night in at least 3 weeks! It's SO comfortable. I'm already very attached and so very grateful for this thoughtful and incredibly useful gift! I'm off to climb into bed now and catch some comfortable Z's!Sunday, May 18, 2008
Sleeping Comfortably
Just this week I received a WONDERFUL gift in the mail from my Aunt Jenny and Uncle David. It's called a Boppy Total Body Pillow. I slept with it last night and it's the first time I've slept all through the night in at least 3 weeks! It's SO comfortable. I'm already very attached and so very grateful for this thoughtful and incredibly useful gift! I'm off to climb into bed now and catch some comfortable Z's!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment