Our Blessings

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Baby Wylie is Here!

I haven't posted in a bit because my hands have been full, of Baby Wylie! My best friend, Sara, delivered a beautiful baby girl this Monday. She was 6 lbs 6.2 oz. and is 19 1/2 inches long! She's got great big eyes and is so pretty. Sara did such a great job and had a wonderful delivery. I was SO blessed to be able to be a part of this joy and be with them at the hospital. I feel very honored and special that Dave and Sara shared their joy with me.
Fourteen weeks from now, Baby Sage will be here and have the opportunity to meet Wylie. Until then, her brothers and sister, Wilder (5), Whitley (3), and Wyatt (2) will do a great job keeping her entertained! Sara's a great mom and a wonderful example to me. We're SO excited Baby Wylie is here safe and sound. She's truly a bundle of joy!

No comments: