Our Blessings

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 4, 2008

"New" Clothes

One of the greatest things about living in a small town is that people really tend to help each other out! Limited resources and shopping opportunities make it difficult to accommodate a rapidly changing figure. Thank goodness for friends! One of the ladies I'm really close to at church brought me a bathing suit she thought I might be able to wear when I take my youth group to Splash Town at the end of May. We'll see how that goes! My best friend Sara had a bag of maternity clothes (that she had received our friend Stephanie in the fall) I got to dig through and find some much needed clothes! It's been great! We've kind of stair-stepped our pregnancies and been able to all rotate through maternity clothes! Stephanie has a sweet boy, Quin last August and Sara's due at the end of May with a little girl, Wiley. (Whom I can hardly wait to meet!) It's so great to have friends that are willing to lend advice (and clothes!) that always seem always to fit!
I look a little rough in the picture, but it's a Sunday night after church and 2 evening meetings. I'm thinking Sage is going to be a social butterfly because she kicked all through Sunday School, church, and then youth group tonight. She responds to voices and like to be "in" on the conversations. She'll be really familiar with the church surroundings, at least acoustically, when she gets here! Only 16 weeks to go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, you definitely look cuter in that shirt than I ever did!! I am so excited for you guys. It's an unbelieveable journey with such a great ending!!