Last night at church, I splurged and had a glass of ice tea with dinner. I've been avoiding it along with all other sources of caffeine like Diet Coke, (mmmmmm....) coffee, and large amounts of chocolate. Well, this was Red Diamond Sweet Tea, which as you know, is sugar water with a splash of caffeine and tea flavoring. So tasty! As we were cleaning up, one of the ladies insisted I help finish off the jug, so I took a refill and had a total of 2 glasses for the evening. I stopped by my mom's house on the way home while Dustin was still at dominoes, and she got quite a show! The baby kicked and stretched and really responded to mom's voice and hand on my tummy. By the time I got home, she was hyper!!! She was bouncing off the walls and having a blast kicking Dustin's hand. It was unreal! Then she kicked his hand twice so hard it hurt. I mean hurt! I hate to sound like a weenie, but this made me say ouch! I rolled on my side and tried to get her to calm down. She finally did and we went to sleep. I'm a bad mama and hyped up my baby on caffeine, but I learned my lesson. She's fine though because she's rolling around and dancing like her normal self. She's really responding to voices, especially Dustin's, my Mom, and Daddy's. She's really shy around my sister and hasn't kicked for her yet, but I'm sure she'll warm up soon! It's been so fun playing with her this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment