Our Blessings

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Think Pink!!!

It's a Girl!!!

and we're SO excited!!!
April 1st, (April Fool's Day!) we had an ultrasound to take a peek at our baby-to-be! She was beautiful! I was prepared for a blob of an alien, but I could see a little baby in there! Very clearly I might add! The doctor laughed at her and told us she was very photogenic. When he focused in on her, she was propped up on her side, looking straight at us, like she was posing for a picture! It was so cute because she kept placing her hands around her face as if to pose for the dramatic!


The best part is she looked 100% healthy! We got to check out most of her organs including a strong little heart. She has a perfectly round head and long legs. She has a very straight, very long spine that had perfectly detailed vertebrae. We were SO pleased! My favorite part was when we got to watch her little hands reaching out and she wiggled her long little fingers!


We're so thrilled to be blessed with a baby girl on the way! Dustin's so excited about having a Daddy's Girl and preparing himself for a land of pink and purple. (And for living with 5 females! Molly, Sogno, Dandi and I have had him out-numbered for awhile now, so what's one more?)


We had the best time watching her and now know it's a little girl kicking mom from inside. We couldn't be more thrilled with our news. I can't wait to meet her!


1 comment:

Kristy said...

congratulations!! We are so excited to have another niece. Glad everything looks good and can't wait to see you soon.

Lee, Kristy and Price