Monday, March 31, 2008
Kicks and Giggles
I know most moms-to-be get concerned when they haven't felt their baby yet or they don't feel them often enough, so this is a new "concern" for me. I LOVE that I've traded 24-hour morning sickness for all these little kicks and giggles that go with them, but how much activity is too much? It started a few weeks ago with a few kicks every 6-12 hours. I could feel them when I was laying down or stretched out sitting. Now I'm feeling them about every other hour for at least 15 minutes at a time. Sometimes it's almost constant for the full hour. Saturday night he/she woke me up twice in the middle of the night by jumping on my bladder. (Ouch!) Then yesterday afternoon I couldn't fall asleep for a nap with all the action in there. His/her favorite spot is just below my belly button where those little feet just go to town. The baby LOVES the choir director's voice and the organ, so church is a dance party. The baby really dislikes seat belts and waistbands because he/she does everything they can to kick them away. Right now, he/she's kicking the bottom of the laptop! I'm a little concerned he/she will be hyperactive. I hate to be concerned, but how much movement is too much movement? Feel free to leave a comment if you have any insight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment