Our Blessings

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 7, 2008

Busy Weekend

Whew! It was a VERY busy weekend! I was in Dallas Friday and Saturday for an incredible Mary Kay weekend. (I'll post pics of me on-stage when I get them! Very exciting!) Dustin was in Kirbyville on Saturday for Ghumpa's 80th Birthday Party and had a great time getting "girl" advice from everyone. I think he reveres Ghumpa as an expert because he's made it to 80 after raising 5 girls! My youth group hosted a Relay for Life Spaghetti Lunch after church on Sunday to raise money for the American Cancer Society and did really well. Sunday afternoon was yard-work for Dustin and I napped before heading off to Youth Group, where we washed the church van! Whew. Needless to say, I slept a little late this morning!

Baby Girl is doing SO well! Lots of kicks and NO morning sickness! We traveled well this weekend and I've learned to lull her to sleep by walking. When her kicks get too distracting, I just take a little walk and she's right out. She'll wake up a few hours later and will be back at it, but hopefully by then I'm able to sit and enjoy them! She LOVES the music at church and this weekend at my Mary Kay event, she loved listening to all the ladies clap and cheer! It was SO funny! She seems to love being around people and hearing them talk. I think she'll be a little social butterfly when she gets here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We enjoyed seeing you and Dustin AND precious baby girl this weekend. Loved seeing her sonogram. Your church service was so sweet and the spaghetti was fabulous. Love, Becky