Dustin is SO excited about our little girl! After our ultrasound last Tuesday, we went to Target and he bought a pink shirt! He talks to her and gives her hugs and kisses and has started reading her a story every night before bed. He's so happy to have a Daddy's Girl and keeps saying things like "When our little girl..." and "Our baby girl will..." I've honestly never seen him this excited for this long about anything in his life! He is going to be the world's greatest Daddy to our daughter and I can't wait for them to meet!Monday, April 7, 2008
Daddy's Girl!
Dustin is SO excited about our little girl! After our ultrasound last Tuesday, we went to Target and he bought a pink shirt! He talks to her and gives her hugs and kisses and has started reading her a story every night before bed. He's so happy to have a Daddy's Girl and keeps saying things like "When our little girl..." and "Our baby girl will..." I've honestly never seen him this excited for this long about anything in his life! He is going to be the world's greatest Daddy to our daughter and I can't wait for them to meet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment