Our Blessings

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

22 Weeks

We're now at 22 weeks, only 18 weeks left! This picture is a little deceiving, but quite a few close friends at church have commented that I'm "taking shape." It feels very obvious to me that there's a little creature in there and she's not so little anymore!

I'm enjoying all her little kicks and movements. Some of them aren't so little though! She seems to respond to voices now, especially Dustin's and my Dad's. She LOVES the organ at church each Sunday. She is now active at any time, including when I'm walking around, which use to lull her to sleep. She hasn't woken me up for the past few nights, so I'm hoping she's getting a little schedule down!

1 comment:

Jessica Stevenson said...

Amanda, You are starting to look pregnant now! Your little baby bump is now a Sage Swell!