Our Blessings

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Wardrobe Frustrations...

Wanna know the fastest way to need an entire new wardrobe? Get preggers! (Or move to the North Pole I guess, but there you could layer!) NOTHING FITS! I've lost 11 lbs, so I'm teeny everywhere but my tummy. I can't button my regular jeans (and can barely rubber band them) and it isn't fun walking around town with them unbuttoned! Maternity pants SWALLOW me. They fit comfortably in the tummy, but the butt and thighs are huge! I look like I'm in MC Hammer pants. NOT flattering. Do they have a petite preggo store somewhere?
Shirts are no better. By the time I can find one long enough to cover the unbuttoned pants and large enough to fit in the chest area, I look like I'm wearing a circus tent. Ugh! Right now I'm in Dustin's athletic shorts and an over sized T-Shirt. I certainly don't feel cute.
Well, I was venting to some of my friends on the August Mommy's board online and someone gave me a link to the cutest T-Shirt site! http://www.cafepress.com/ The Maternity link under the Baby category has a ton of hilarious T-Shirts. Some are a little lewd, but most of them are super cute. My absolute favorite is the one that says "Watermelon Smuggler" That SO funny even now because I've craved Watermelon for 3 months and ate half of one in one sitting on Monday! That got me smiling! Check it out when you need a belly laugh!
Well, I'm off to fight the two biggest battles of the day: What to eat and What to wear! All preggos should have a maid, a chef, and a clothing designer! : )

No comments: