Today Dustin and I went to Nacogdoches to the OB to check up on the baby. We got to hear our little plum's heart beat! It took forever to find, but then, Swish Swish Swish, we heard it. When the nurse said "There it is!" we smiled at each other. Then the baby got excited and you could hear the heartbeat clearly and it sped up like it was excited. I think this was our first game of Hide-n-Seek! We found him/her and he/she was excited to say "Here I am!" It was a really neat moment!
Our trip was only shortly delayed this morning with a stop for some morning sickness. (Dustin ate a Rolaids and the smell was too much to handle!) Another great plus was that the doctor refilled my wonderful anti-nausea medicine and I'm getting to eat food and keep it down again! I've lost 8 lbs so far, so now I get to gain the 8 back and the recommended 20. How on earth am I going to gain 28 lbs in 28 weeks!?! We will see! It was such a great day to spend together and we're so excited to know that in 8 weeks we will be returning together to see our little one on the Sonogram TV!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment