Friday, December 28th
On Friday morning, I had my first consultation with my OB nurse. So exciting! She confirmed that we are definitely pregnant! She was so incredibly nice and we talked for over an hour about everthing imaginable. She's super sweet and I look forward to spending time with her and my doctor over the next several months.
It's definitely starting to sink in that we're going to have a little one by this time next year. We have a tentative due date of August 31st, which, hilariously enough is my precious nephew's 1st birthday! Too cool!
I went to the lab and they drew blood for all kinds of fun tests. I go back in 3 weeks for my first visit with the Doctor. It was so funny, because just after my appointment, I went to get my hair cut. My hair stylist got to be the first person to find out when I told him no hair dye for me until late February! He was thrilled! We're planning to tell our parents and siblings this weekend now that we have a positive from the Doctor. Such fun!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment