
He is growing and changing every day. At 5 1/2 months, he weighed 13 lbs 7.5 oz (10th percentile) and was 26.5 inches long (75th percentile). He's long and lean and absolutely perfect!

He's crawling all over the place and has recently begun to climb over things. The chaos Sage leaves behind makes for a perfect obstacle course for him! That makes life even more interesting for me though as I'm now on the watch for both of them!

He's always doing something that just makes me laugh!

He is still a great sleeper making it through most nights all the way and is a dream to put to bed.

I've loved every moment I've had with this amazing little boy from the day we met face to face 6 months ago!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



1 comment:
Absolutely precious pictures!!!!!! You captured your little man perfectly. Yes, he is perfect in EVERY WAY!!
Post a Comment