Dustin, Sage and I ventured out in the nasty fog today to make a trip to Nacogdoches for my 16 week OB appointment and Sage's 15 month pediatrician check up.
We started with my check up and it wet great! I've lost 1/2 a pound since my last appointment, so apparently Thanksgiving wasn't too damaging. I got another prescription for my wonderful anti-nausea medication as I'm still vomitting on almost a daily basis. Hopefully that will be gone soon and I can just enjoy these wonderful kicks and punches I am feeling almost constantly day and night.
Sage's appointment also went well. She weighs 23.5 lbs putting her in the 60th percentile. I can tell she has slimmed up and is losing that squishy baby look, but is turning into a pretty little girl! She's 33.5 inches tall and in the 97th percentile for her height. The doctor said she looks great!
We've had a fun family outing today, even if it was just to the doctors' offices!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
thank you for the updates!!!!! Our little granddaughter is growing like a weed-and she is so healthy. We have much to be thankful for.
So glad YOU are doing great, Amanda. Now, don't lose too much weight. Praying your sickness soon ceases. Good news for both you girls. Love you!!!
Post a Comment