Our Blessings

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Treat?




Yep! It's no Trick! Dustin and I are expecting a little treat in May!
We will be 12 weeks along tomorrow and after a good report at the doctor on Wednesday, which included the sweetest little heartbeat, we are excited to share our happy news!
Sage will be almost 21 months when this little one makes their debut and I can already tell she is going to be a fantastic big sister.
I will do my best to keep up with the blog, but know I'm chasing a toddler in the midst of some serious pregnancy fatigue! LOL!
Happy Halloween everyone!

-- Posted from my iPhone

2 comments:

becky said...

So special! A new precious life has begun. What joy this new little one will bring to your family. Pepaw and I are delighted with the news.

Anonymous said...

Lovey is very excited for you all. I am just a little confused and want to be sure that you are saying only on and not more than one. Don't spring a surprise on us at the last minute. I am to old and my heart could stop. Love you and wish you the best. Sage is a precious lady bug. Dustin I am so happy that you are letting her wear pony tails.