Our Blessings

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

Today we celebrated Dustin's first official Father's Day!
Sage and I woke up early and made Daddy breakfast and we hung around the house most of the morning. Then we all went to my parents house and enjoyed a full day off swimming and eating lots of great food with my family.


Now Dustin and I agree with both have great Dad's, but when it comes to being the best Daddy a little girl could ever have, I'm thinking Dustin takes the cake. Since the moment they met, Dustin has taken incredible care of our baby girl.


We've faced several challenges since Baby Sage entered our world and Dustin has always been there for her, especially when I could not. No one loves Sage like her Daddy does and their relationship is precious. I am so very fortunate to witness their growing bond on a daily basis.


Sage may never know how lucky she is to have a Daddy like Dustin, but I thank God every day for the blessing he is to our family and I am so glad he's a father!

No comments: