Our Blessings

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 20, 2009

Free Toes

Anyone who knows me, knows that I'm extremely cold natured and am freezing most of the time. I married a complete opposite, so Dustin and I constantly "battle" over the thermostat because he's so hot natured and burning up while I'm shivering. We have two dogs, one that likes the heat, one that likes the cold, so it's really and even tie at our house. (Except for when I throw in the fact that our tropical bird, Molly, is fluffed up and cold, then we out-number the hotties and get to turn on the heat!)
Well, along comes Sage, who is every bit at hot natured as her Daddy. We have had a few warmer days, so on our walk the other day, we let her go barefoot in the stroller to wiggle her toes. I'm kind of a stickler about socks and shoes because I don't want her little toes to get hung on anything or to get too cold, so free toes is a treat for her. I imagine this summer she'll have a lot of barefoot time with her Daddy around the house while I'm still in my fuzzy socks!

No comments: