Our Blessings

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Taking Care of Mommy


Well, Sage has had her hands full lately! I've been down for almost 2 weeks now with a serious back problem. We've discovered I have a herniated disc in my lower back. After a midnight trip to the ER last week, several trips to the doctor and hospital for tests, I've spent a lot of time flat on my back on the coffee table in the living room. We've pushed it up against the couch so Sage can play nearby. I am unable to hold her and care for her, but my mom and grandmothers have been so awesome coming to play with Sage. She's rotten to the core now! I miss my baby girl so much, but am so blessed to have such a loving family so willing to help.





She's been such a trooper! She has been so wonderful and patient with all of us. Dustin has been incredible! He has been taking care of both of us and has done a great job. I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sage, I am so glad you are taking good care of Mommy. She loves you so much and couldn't do it without you, Daddy and your wonderful grandmother and great grandmothers.
I love you all, Memaw/Becky