Our Blessings

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hard at Work, Hard at Play


Sage is really getting the hang of rolling and scooting to where she wants to be! When working from home, I sometimes set up on the floor so I can be next to Sage as she plays. Sometimes she wants to play with Mommy's toys! Dustin caught her off her pallet and headed towards the computer. Of course, her picture is the desktop background, so she was smiling and talking to a picture of herself. It was really cute.

After a hard day of work with Mommy, Sage likes to snuggle on the couch. She was sitting next to me playing with her pacifier and the next thing I knew, she was snoozing! Sage has as tough a time keeping up with Mommy at work as Mommy does keeping up with her at play!

No comments: