Our Blessings

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Sage's 1st Thanksgiving was a blast! We had a turkey marathon of visiting with 4 families in 3 days. We figured she met close to 100 relatives this weekend! Sage did beautifully and absolutely loved meeting everyone!

Wednesday Sage loved a visit from her MeeMaw and PeePaw

Thursday it was off to Nanny's in Huntsville to meet:

Great Aunt Lovie



Aunt Amanda


Aunt Pam


Cousins William and Wyatt
Thursday evening was spent at Nana's House. Grammy got some snuggle time in there!

Friday we were off to Kirbyville to meet Aunt Cathy and tons of other relatives! (I didn't get many pictures!)

Saturday was spent at the Golden Pine with all of my Mom's family including:
Uncle Ricky & Aunt Maggie


Aunt Courtney
It was an incredible 4 days introducing our baby girl into such a huge and loving family. We are SO blessed!

1 comment:

Courtney G said...

I love it! Did not even notice that being taken. She's beautiful!! I had so much fun meeting her, and reading your blog is a blast.