Sage and I have a pretty predictable morning routine. She usually wakes me up cooing and smiling. We talk for a little bit, I feed her, and we snuggle. Then it's time to get ready for the day! I get her all cleaned up and dressed and we have fun picking out what to wear. Then it's time for me to get ready. I put Sage in her bouncer and she usually stays entertained long enough for me to get through drying my hair. Well, Wednesday, she was playing and got quiet. (Her bouncer is motion activated.) So, I stuck my head out of the shower and sure enough, she was asleep! They funny thing is, she had pulled her little burp cloth over her head to shut out the light! By the time I got the camera, she had dropped her arms and turned her head, but it was so funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment