I LOVE being a Mary Kay Mom. There are endless ways my Mary Kay business has benefited my life, one being the flexibility to spend more time with my baby girl. As a Star Consultant, I am awarded a choice of fun prizes each quarter for my success. Usually it's a nice accessory like a bag or piece of jewelry. This last quarter, one of the options was a little girl's princess set and I just had to have it for Baby Sage! Here she is "sitting" on her throne!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
It's all about the Pink!
I LOVE being a Mary Kay Mom. There are endless ways my Mary Kay business has benefited my life, one being the flexibility to spend more time with my baby girl. As a Star Consultant, I am awarded a choice of fun prizes each quarter for my success. Usually it's a nice accessory like a bag or piece of jewelry. This last quarter, one of the options was a little girl's princess set and I just had to have it for Baby Sage! Here she is "sitting" on her throne!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment