My husband, Dustin and I were married in May 2004. Since we have shared six amazing years together and have been blessed with a little girl, Sage Elise and a baby boy, Solomon Edward.
Our Blessings
Friday, October 31, 2008
Happy Halloween!
Boo! Sage is playing today in her little ghost onsie. We will dress up in her costume and go to our church Fall Fest this evening. Sage wishes everyone a Happy Halloween!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Happy Halloween, baby girl! (and mommy and daddy, too) You are officially 2 months old today. Maybe we shouldn't tell mommy & daddy-they will be said. Love your ghost onseie. Ya'll have a blast tonight. Wish I was there. Becky
I began blogging to share my first pregnancy with my in-laws and out-of-town family. Since, it's become a fun way to document a new life! Dustin and I are blessed with an amazing family.
1 comment:
Happy Halloween, baby girl! (and mommy and daddy, too)
You are officially 2 months old today. Maybe we shouldn't tell mommy & daddy-they will be said.
Love your ghost onseie. Ya'll have a blast tonight. Wish I was there.
Becky
Post a Comment