Since Sage is almost 6 weeks old, we introduced her to a bottle for the first time. As I gain back a much busier work and social schedule, Dustin needed the ability to feed her while I'm away. I've heard that lots of babies had trouble with bottles and get confused, but not Sage! She's always been no-nonsense when it comes to food. Honestly, I think she'd eat solids if we let her! Dustin did a great job feeding her and she ate 5 ounces in no time! She loves to eat and her Daddy is really enjoying being able to feed her.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
First Bottle
Since Sage is almost 6 weeks old, we introduced her to a bottle for the first time. As I gain back a much busier work and social schedule, Dustin needed the ability to feed her while I'm away. I've heard that lots of babies had trouble with bottles and get confused, but not Sage! She's always been no-nonsense when it comes to food. Honestly, I think she'd eat solids if we let her! Dustin did a great job feeding her and she ate 5 ounces in no time! She loves to eat and her Daddy is really enjoying being able to feed her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment