OK, I admit it, I love to get up each day and dress Baby Sage! She's growing quickly, so I'm flying through outfits trying to get them all on her once before she grows out of them! She's in the 0-3 month sizes finally, leaving the newborn sizes behind. I think she's so pretty in bold colors. Her feet have outgrown her newborn shoes, but are finally fitting into cute socks. It's SO much fun having a little girl! I know I need to enjoy this now because I have a feeling that as soon as she's able, she'll have plenty to say about what she wears each day. Until then, I'm going to enjoy dolling up my baby girl!
Notice she's in her little green dress. We originally got it to bring her home from the hospital in, but it swallowed her! (It's a preemie size too!) Well, it finally fits, so we wore it to church this Sunday. She'll grow out of it in a week flat, I'm sure! She's growing like a weed!



No comments:
Post a Comment