Dustin's been on a fishing trip since Friday, so it's just been girls at the Boyd household! The girls and I have been keeping ourselves entertained. Sogno got girlied up with some pink bows to celebrate Baby Sage and posed for a picture. Dandi, who has short hair, got jealous and jumped up just after this picture was taken snatching one of the bows out of Sogno's fur and ran off with it. Hair bows are about to be a regular item at our house, so I hope Dandi gets over her jealous streak soon! Sogno will be so glad when I have a daughter's hair to fix and I leave her alone!
Monday, May 26, 2008
While Dustin's Away...
Dustin's been on a fishing trip since Friday, so it's just been girls at the Boyd household! The girls and I have been keeping ourselves entertained. Sogno got girlied up with some pink bows to celebrate Baby Sage and posed for a picture. Dandi, who has short hair, got jealous and jumped up just after this picture was taken snatching one of the bows out of Sogno's fur and ran off with it. Hair bows are about to be a regular item at our house, so I hope Dandi gets over her jealous streak soon! Sogno will be so glad when I have a daughter's hair to fix and I leave her alone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment