Today Dustin and I celebrate 4 years of a wonderful marriage! We were laughing considering 4 our special number. We dated for 4 years before we got married and have waited 4 years to start a family! We had a nice day despite some icky weather and just enjoyed an evening at home. We're both so busy all the time that just an evening together is a special treat! I have an amazing husband and can truly say he's my favorite person in the world! I love spending time with him. I'm so very blessed to know that our daughter will be coming into a very happy home.Thursday, May 22, 2008
4 Years!
Today Dustin and I celebrate 4 years of a wonderful marriage! We were laughing considering 4 our special number. We dated for 4 years before we got married and have waited 4 years to start a family! We had a nice day despite some icky weather and just enjoyed an evening at home. We're both so busy all the time that just an evening together is a special treat! I have an amazing husband and can truly say he's my favorite person in the world! I love spending time with him. I'm so very blessed to know that our daughter will be coming into a very happy home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment