Our Blessings

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Inching Along

I went swimming today! It was SO much fun to be able to stretch out and swim around and the sun felt so good. Sage loved it and kicked right along with me! After swimming, my sister was needing to be measured to order a bathing suit online, so I borrowed the tape to see how much I've grown. I've added almost 9 inches on my waist! I was mortified! How big does it get? I've only gained 2 lbs but still have another 18 weeks to go! I think about Scarlett O'Hara after she gave birth. As much as she wanted, Mamie never could get her waist back down to 18 1/2 inches, so she had to settle for 20. I don't want to be that tiny, but 9 inches is A LOT of growth. She'll be worth every inch in the end, I know.

No comments: