Today we're celebrating that we're half-way there! We're 20 weeks pregnant today and looking very forward to the remaining 20 weeks. I can say now that I was only sick for half of my pregnancy and not the majority! I'm doing SO much better. As you can see, I've grown right along with our little one lately. I'm finally back up to my pre-pregnancy weight and definitely putting on the inches!I've read that at 20 weeks, the baby is about the size of a small cantaloupe. When did she get so big? I remember when she was the size of a blueberry. It's amazing how quickly they develop and grow. It's definitely getting crowded in here though! Sometimes I wonder if her kicking is her way of asking for more room. It has been so wonderful to feel her move and to know she's healthy. I can't wait to meet her in 20 weeks!



1 comment:
What a cute little bump!
Post a Comment